WIN Tickets to Blam! via Facebook
BLAM OFF: Want to WIN a DOUBLE PASS to BLAM! We’ve all had one job that we hate, one that could turn us into the latest Blam character!
Have you ever had a job in your life that was less than desirable? The kind of job that you’ll never forget, but for all the wrong reasons? You know the kind; where you start to turn into a raving, grudge bearing person who could easily slip into the cast of Blam! and never be detected...
Share with us via our Facebook page the worst job you’ve ever had by 4pm 16th Feb and we’ll choose the one we like the best to win!
See full T&C’s below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The promoter is: Auckland Arts Festival Trust, whose registered office is at Level 5, Wellesley Centre, 44-52 Wellesley Street, Auckland CBD
2. Employees of Auckland Arts Festival Trust or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Auckland Arts Festival Facebook page.
5. Closing date for entry will be 4pm on Monday 16th of February 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Any entries deemed offensive or defamatory will be excluded at the discretion of the Auckland Arts Festival, Auckland Arts Festival reserves the right for final decision.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.